July 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for the next General Meeting of the Park Mesa Heights Community Council on Saturday, July 13, 10am at our new office location at 3321 W. 54th Street.
- Installment of 2019 Candidates for the Park Mesa Heights Community Council Board.
- Discussion on “Environmental Quality Management” in Park Mesa Heights – Mr. Daniel Haskell
- Discussion on “Free Tree” program for PMH residents – Mrs. Karen Hernandez of “KYCC” (Korean Youth, Community Center)
- CalEPA Department of Toxic Substances Control – Public Comment Period Announcement for the Former Hi-Tech Cleaners Site – Mrs. Michelle Banks-Ordone, Public Participation Specialist.
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Initiative State Parks Prop 68 grant – Mrs. Anna Apostolos, Senior Program Manager