November 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for our next Park Mesa Heights Community Council Meeting on Saturday, November 9, 10am at the PMHCC Office, 3321 West 54th Street.
- Presentation: 8th Grade Community Project, Collecting toys for an orphanage
- Discussions on California Minority Alliance – new opportunity by Ian McMillan with Genius Retail 3, LLC
- Discussion on LA Reconnections Career Academy “Class Action Lawsuit for the Rodriguez Settlement” (Gang Injunction) – by Mr. Brandon
Chambers, BDA Assistant; Wilshire-Metro WorkSource Center
- Discussion on Community Cooperatives by “Remake Collective”– Mary Sutton, Design and Management
- Discussion about a potential PMHCC Workforce Development “Industrial Maintenance Mechanic” program – by Michael Agbaba